Advanced Group and Team Coaching Practicum (10 CCEs)
Next group starts Fridays 1 - 2:15 pm ET: March 29, April 5, 12, 26, May 3, 10 2019
Are you a Group Coaching Essentials alumni and want practice and feedback opportunities on your group coaching skills? Join author of Effective Group Coaching, and creator of the Group Coaching Essentials (TM) program, Jennifer Britton for the Advanced Group Coaching Practicum virtual program held by zoom.
The Advanced Group Coaching Practicum is approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF) for 10 CCEs (9.25 hours of Core Competencies, .75 hours of Resource Development).
This hands-on, interactive program is designed for coaches who are alumni of the Group Coaching Essentials program, or for those coaches who are already very experienced in group coaching issues. The program takes coaches deeper into the nuances of group coaching, while providing the accountability, and resource rich tools you have come to expect from Jennifer's programs.
A key difference with Advanced Group and Team Coaching Practicum is that this program provides coaches with the opportunity to practice and receive real time feedback on their own group coaching skills during the calls. Each coach will lead the group through a 25 minute group coaching process by phone, and will receive feedback on their skills. The program is ideal for GEC alumni and experienced group coaches who want more practice and advanced resources for group coaching. It is also ideal for coaches looking to gain practice in virtual facilitation.
The program covers advanced issues in group coaching including:
- Advanced Design Approaches
- Pitfalls and Tricky Issues in Group and Team Coaching
- Dealing with Difficult Clients
- Boosting Engagement and Impact for Your Clients
- Systems for group coaching to leverage your time and results
- Advanced issues for virtual program delivery (phone/web)
- Building Your Unique Platform - Leveraging the Programs you have in place for additional revenue streams
- Advanced Marketing Issues
- Exploration of newer technologies for program delivery and marketing
- More Group and Team Coaching Exercises!
- An opportunity to practice your own group coaching facilitation, and receive feedback on it during the program
- 7.5 hours of programming, delivered over 6 x 75 minute calls;
- Pre- and post- 1-1s with Jennifer;
- Advanced Group Coaching Workbook - delivered in weekly modules. The workbook includes a number of worksheets for you to use;
- A copy of the MP3 recordings from the program;
- Access to Jennifer for lazer 1-1 coaching calls throughout the program
- Structured feedback about your group coaching skills based on your facilitation of one of our group sessions (from Jennifer and peer coaches)
Bundle this program with the Group Coaching Essentials program.
Upcoming 2019 programs:
Winter 2019 - starts week of January 22nd - Tuesdays 3 - 4:15 pm Eastern - January 22, 29, February 12, 19, 26, and March 6, 2019
Spring - starts week of March 29th - Fridays 1 - 2:15 pm ET: March 29, April 5, 12, 26, May 3 and 10, 2019
(Note special package pricing exists for coaches who wish to register for the Group Coaching Essentials and Advanced Group Coaching Practicum together.
If you have questions, or would like to register offline (Visa cards can be processed by phone), please contact Jennifer directly at email@example.com or by phone at 416.996.8326.
Register in the next Advanced Group and Team Coaching Practicum - Total: $525 US: