What's wanting to happen in your team?
Join author of Effective Group Coaching, (Wiley, 2010) and From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching (Jossey-Bass, 2013) for some high-impact work with your teams. Delivering intensive, customized team coaching programs, we work with teams who want to:
- Accelerate productivity and performance
- Navigate Change more easily
- Explore and leverage the unique strengths, styles and capabilities of the team
- Create more trust and stronger relationships
- Enhance teamwork (communication, ability to have difficult conversations, clearer direction or roles)
- Increase positivity and the quality of relationships amongst team members
- Create a shared vision and values framework
- Create team agreements, supporting shared behavioral practices in navigating ongoing change and difficult conversations
- Expand their leadership capacity and impact
- Create accountability for their results
- Start their history as a team from a place of WOW!
We work with teams that are just forming, as well as teams that have been functioning for years. Team coaching may be appropriate when:
- New teams are forming (intact, virtual or project teams)
- New leadership comes on board
- Project Teams in pre-kickoff, during implementation, or when they hit a roadblock
- Role Changes are required because of organizational change
- Teams are operating in silos
- It's time for a team tune up
- Virtual Teams exist
- Organizations wish to be proactive, investing in their teams to keep them at the extraordinary level.
Team Coaching programs from Potentials Realized are led by Coach and Facilitator, Jennifer Britton her team. Since 1988 Jennifer has supported teams globally to create the results that matter most to them. A former global leader, Jennifer has been a Manager and Director for the UN, as well as Canadian and British organizations. She is recognized as a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) with the International Coach Federation and as an international trainer and facilitator. She has delivered over 3000 hours of coaching to clients from across corporate, non-profit and governmental sectors, and as a trainer has logged thousands of days of team building work over the last 24 years.
As the author of Effective Group Coaching (Wiley, 2010), and From One to Many: Best Practices in Team and Group Coaching (Jossey-Bass, 2013) Jennifer is a thought leader in the coaching community and her books have been adopted as required and recommended reading by several coach training programs globally. Jennifer was originally trained Certified by the Coaches Training Institute as a CPCC almost a decade ago. She also has undertaken advanced coach training in Shadow Coaching(TM) and as a Organization and Relationship Systems Coach (ORSC) from the Center for Right Relationship.
Jennifer brings specialized experience in working with governmental, virtual and global teams, as well as experience with organizations in the financial services, safety, international and health care sectors. In addition to team coaching, Jennifer provides high-impact team building sessions, and other organizational development initiatives for teams including strategic planning and visioning sessions. Her work with teams has led her to facilitate programs with teams in 19 countries globally. We have delivered designed and delivered programs and services for UNICEF, Toronto CFA Society, St. Joseph's Health Care Foundation, the Cooperators Insurance, Ontario Provincial Police, and CCAC Toronto.
To discuss your particular team coaching needs, please contact Jennifer by mobile at (416) 996-TEAM (8326), direct at 905.235.9326, or by email at email@example.com.
Download a Team Services brochure here.
Looking for Coaching Skills Training for your Managers and Leaders? Click here for more information.
Team coaching and retreats may focus on topics such as:
- Mapping the strengths of the team
- Creating a High Performing Team
- Creating a set of common team agreements
- Building Trust and creating alignment
- Developing a team strategic vision and action plan
- Creating a Powerful Vision
- Styles and how they impact communication, work, productivity and the team
- Holding Difficult Conversations
A number of our clients have really enjoyed the strengths based mapping and strengths based leadership work. How is your team leveraging their strengths? Contact us by email or phone (416)996-8326 for more information.
Team AssessmentsIn addition to team coaching services, we offer several separate team assessments:
1. Team DiagnosticTM Assessment
The Team Diagnostic Assessment is a state of the art instrument, based on a proven model that defines the necessary strengths for high-performing, sustainable, inspired teams. It is based on the work of Emotional Intelligence, AI, Positive Psychology, change management and team research.
This state of the art assessment has been used at companies including McDonalds, Johnson & Johnson, Hilton, and Unilever.
The Team Diagnostic Assessment is offered as a standalone assessment with a comphresive debrief OR integrated as part of a team coaching initiative (6 months), and includes a 1 to 2 day offsite for teams.
Contact Jennifer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at (416) 996-TEAM(8326) to obtain more information on how the Team Diagnostic Assessment could support your team.
2. Everything DiSC Workplace, Team Dimensions Survey and Team Culture Reports - We are an authorized partner of Wiley's Everything DiSC assessment and work with teams to help them identify individual styles and also to have conversation around how to navigate working around different styles and preferences. Contact Jennifer directly today to talk about the Everything DiSC suite of assessments. You can reach Jennifer directly at (416)996-8326 or by email. You can also read about our Everything DiSC profiles at our main Potentials Realized site.
3. Team Performance Inventory: A Program for Assessing and Building High Performance Teams
This assessment is offered with a 1, 2 or 3 day workshop for teams, providing the team with a deeper appreciation of where they are in the team development process.
Team assessments and team coaching programs can be delivered across North America, Europe and the Caribbean.Group Coaching
In addition to team coaching services, we are best known for our leadership and expertise in the area of group coaching. Whether you a are looking for a six month group coaching program for new managers, or a 3 month group program on work-life issues, or coaching training of your own internal team of leaders or trainers, we would be pleased to meet with you to discuss how we can support your needs.
For more information on our assessments, programs and customized training and how they could support your team, please contact Jennifer Britton at email@example.com or directly at (416) 996-TEAM (8326).