With current economic pressures it’s surprizing that some of the more traditional career paths are being disrupted, and entrepreneurial endeavors are being seen as a secure option.
One of the starting points business owners will want to consider at all stages of their business are:
- People – Your Team – Who is there to support you in doing the work so you can focus on working ON the Business - from Vas (Virtual Assistants) to
- Your client – Who can advocate for the resulst t hey have received from your work together
- Your Products – what are the products or services you offer? How might these shift with the current economy?
In disrupted times, having a support network and a time on your schedule so that you can focus on your business, your goals and vision is just as important as working IN your business.
Core areas to look at for 2024:
AI – what can you do to leverage the power of AI? From support in research to helping with copy, or graphics, AI can be a valuable resource in your work
Systems – systems provide consistency in a disrupted environment
Marketing – Continuing to get the word about what you offer and how is key
What do you see as important focus areas for yourself around marketing in 2024?
We’ll be taking a deep dive into it during the December 18th 2024 Coaching Business Booster. Are you ready to roll up your sleeves and take a dive into planning, marketing and design?
And where are w going with Group and Team Coaching – Check out the 20th annual holiday party
On December 12th we celebrated our 20th annual year-end holiday party, exploring some of the recent best practices with group coahing and also exploring where group and team coaching may be going next.
Take a look at the 3 hours of the party here.
Our agenda was the following if you want to zoom into specific areas.
- 12 noon– Welcome and OVERVIEW from Jennifer
- 1210 – State of Union – and sharing of new choice article
- 1230 – Group Coaching Doorway - VALUES EVANA
- 1pm- Resourcing You – STRENGTHS – Supervision and ACTIVATE Your Superpowers (Rita and Jenn)
- 125 pm ET – Team Coaching Doorway
- 2 pm - Coaching In Action – Eenrgizer
- 2:15 Coaching Toolbox – What do you have around Learning, Experiential Approaches and Neuroscience?
- 2:30 pm ET – Coaching Business Booster/PDT
- 245 pm ET – DRAW for Barbados Coaching Business Booster – December 18th
- 250 – Shares and Takeaways
- 3pm ET – Wrap up